Introduction: Vegan Banana Muffins
These are the easiest one bowl, zero waste banana muffins you will ever make. I make these whenever i have overripe bananas lying around.
I call them zero waste as i do not use cupcake liners to bake the muffins in, and also this prevents waste of otherwise uneatable bananas.
- 300gm ripe Bananas
- 125 ml vegetable oil (of your preference)
- 85 gm sugar (add more if your bananas are not very sweet)
- 180 gm flour (I prefer whole wheat)
- 1 tsp baking soda (add a pinch more if you want them to be fluffier)
- some almonds/walnuts for decoration
- add some spices like nutmeg and or cinnamon for depth of flavour
Step 1: Put Your Bananas in a Bowl
Step 2: Mash Them With a Fork
Step 3: Add in Your Oil
Step 4: Mix in the Sugar
Step 5: Fold in the Flour, Baking Soda and the Spices
Step 6: Spoon the Batter in Your Mould and Bake
Step 7: Savour Them!
Participated in the
Baking Speed Challenge