Any Questions Dont Hesitate to Ask!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cup of Water 100F Degrees (According to your Active dry yeast Instructions)
- 1 Packet of Active Dry Yeast
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 3 Tsp Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 1/2 Cups of Flour ( Bread or All Purpose or Half bread and Half All Purpose)
- 1/2 cup of water ( Thicker less water for Thinner more Water)
- 3 Tbsp Of Tomato Paste
- 2 Cloves Of Garlic
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp of Oregano flakes
- 1 Tsp of Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp of Basil Flakes
- Dash of Salt
- Olive Oil
- Pizza Sauce
- Parmesan Cheese
- Grated Mozzarella Cheese
* You can use any toppings you want. A tip if you are using vegetables heat them up in a pan to realease the humidity so you wont get a saggy pizza.
Step 2: Let the Yeast Grow
- In a bowl pour your 100F Degree Water, Sugar and last your active dry yeast
- Stir until dissolved.
- Let The Yeast water sugar rest for 15 minutes
- Once you see yeast foam is ready to use.
Step 3: Mix Remaining Dry Ingredients
- Mix Salt And Flour Together
Step 4: Mix All Wet Ingredients
- Mix Olive oil with the Yeast sugar Water
Step 5: Mix & Knead
- Mix all the ingredients together wet and dry.
- If working by hand Knead for 10-15 Minutes ( you can use the envelope method which is pull ,open and close and repeat )
- If you are using a stand mixer knead for 5-7 Minutes.
Step 6: Let the Dough Rest
- Make the dough a ball.
- Use a bowl with space for the dough to double in size.
- Grease the bowl with oil with your hands or spray.
- Also grease the ball of dough to prevent a crust from forming when growing.
- Cover the bowl with a semi wet towel or with plastic wrap.
- Place the bowl in warm place in your house where there is no light (example. inside kitchen cabinets)
- Let it rest 45 Minutes to 1 Hour or till it doubles in size.
Step 7: Pizza Sauce
- Take a pan and heat up the olive oil.
- smash/mince/dice the garlic cloves and place them in the oil.
- add the tomato paste.
- Add Water to desired thickness
- Add oregano, black pepper, basil and the dash of salt
- heat up for 3 minutes to 5 minutes
- Taste , you can add any additional ingredients or more to your tasting (example Parmesan cheese)
Step 8: Pizza Dough
- Punch out the air from the risen dough.
- make the dough into a ball.
- cut into desired amount of pizzas you want.
- Take your rolling pin or hand and flour them.
- roll or shape to your desired size and thickness
- Examples Guide
- 4 balls = 4 thin medium pan pizzas
- 3 balls= 3 medium pizzas (regular thickness)
- 2 balls = 2 large pizzas (regular thickness)
Step 9: Toppings
- Spray or oil the pizza pan
- Place the dough in the pan
- Spread the olive oil on the pizza where the pizza sauce goes
- Add Pizza Sauce
- Add Parmesan cheese ( best time to add it so it would not burn, if you want to add it on top you can add after done also so it also wont burn)
- Add the mozzarella cheese
- Place the pepperoni to you liking on the pizza
- Add ingredients to your liking ( remember if using vegetables You can heat them up in a pan to remove its humidity/ water so you wont have a saggy crust)
Step 10: Oven
- Have your oven at 450F to 500F Degrees at least 10 to 15 before you start placing the pizza .
- Place your pizza in the oven for 7 -15 Minutes according to the liking of your crust. ( a good tip you can try different crust colors with the various pizzas, and like that you can know which is your best crust for next pizza day)
- And you are done. Enjoy!
Participated in the