Mobile stands have become an essential thing these days. Thanks to the technology that each one of us is holding a mobile today. Just like the other accessories for mobile phones, mobile stands are equally important. One should keep the mobile safe and scratch free, therefore the mobile holders or the stands are a need.
We can find several mobile stands in the market of different shapes and materials, however making one such stand has its own charm. Therefore, we will make one such mobile stand from Ice Cream Sticks. Can you believe it? Well, see it to believe it!
Step 1: Things Needed to Make a Beautiful Mobile Stand
- Cream Sticks
- Rubber Bands
- Decorative Beads
- Printed Sheet
- Glue Gun
Step 2: Let's Cut the Ice Cream Sticks!
- Take the ice cream sticks and apply glue on it to paste the other sticks one after the other.
- Tie the bundle with rubber bands so that the sticks stick properly.
- Now remove the rubber band from it and keep it aside.
- Take more ice cream sticks and make some markings on it.Cut out the sticks along the markings.
Step 3: Let's Make the Stand!
- Now arrange and paste the cutout sticks on the bundle of ice cream sticks.
- Take a printed paper and paste the ice cream sticks on it and cut out the pieces.
- Paste another ice cream stick at the edges of this design.
- Now take a piece of cardboard and align the design to it by sticking ice cream sticks to its surface.
- Apply glue on the edges of the cardboard and the design to paste it into a particular design and add some more ice cream sticks to make the stand.
Step 4: Let's Decorate the Mobile Stand!
- Paste the bundle arrangement at the front portion of the design. Decorate the mobile stand with golden pearls as shown.
Wow!! Your easy mobile stand from ice cream stick is now ready.
Step 5: Conclusion
This mobile stand is excellent for holding not just the mobile but also the charger. You can decorate the stand based on your creativity. It is easy to make and is a portable stand as well. You can carry the stand along with you while travelling as well.
Hope you enjoyed watching this video. Try out this simple and easy to make a mobile stand and do share your experiences and feedback with us.