Intro: Knex China Lake Grenade Launcher Posted
Hello, and welcome to my posted China lake replica!
Shadowninja31----> I used his internals
Knexguy-----> His stock
Let's move on to the pros and cons.
- (!IMO!) Looks great.
- Working pump (but has no function.)
- Extra hidden mag in the stock.
- High cap mag (the real one holds 2-4, and this one hold up to 8 bullets.)
- (With me!) 100% jam free.
- Range isn't that great.
- It takes some time to take the next shot since the ramrod is in the stock.
- Sights look like the real one but you can't use them really.
Conclusion: Fun to use and good replica, but not suitable for knex wars!
Step 1: Pump.
Just make it off these pictures.
I didn't take the time to take it apart completely but these pictures should work just fine.
Step 2: Lower Rail.
This is just for looks, but it is nessecary , for the pump.
Just hold the apart.
Step 3: Frontal Barrel, Upper Rail and Sights.
That's a long step name but it is a short part. Read the notes they're important because one of the pictures shows something wrong.
Step 4: Rear Barrel, Plus Trigger and Mechanism.
This might be complicated for some people.
But just follow the pics, nad the notes.
Step 5: The Stock.
This is the stock. I think this is a little complicated, but just follow the pics.
Step 6: Putting It Togheter.
Well again just follow pictures.
Step 7: Ammo, Mag Push and Ramrod.
Step 8: Loading and Adding Bands.
Just follow the pics. Then you're done! yeah