- Hardboard Sheet
- Tissue Paper Roll
- White Flour
- PVA Glue
- White Oil Paint (better to have matt finish)
- Ice Cream Stick
Step 1: Preparation
- Soak tissue paper in warm water.
- After 10 minutes, squeeze the tissue and drain water thoroughly.
- Break the tissue into small pieces.
- Add white flour and PVA Glue.
- Mash as much as possible.
- Draw the objects on hardboard which you want to make like Tree,Reindeer,etc.
- Apply paper mache on drawing.
- Use Ice cream stick and spoon handle to make it smooth.
- Use fork to make texture on tree stem.
Use spoon to make tree dense leaves.
Apply white paint and let it to dry.