Intro: Waves Bracelet
How to make a Waves bracelet using a bracelet wheel. The use of the bracelet wheel is unique because when you use the wheel you open up many different opportunities for bracelets. Enjoy!
Step 1: What You Will Need
2 colors of string ( Embroidery floss works best )
Cardboard or foam ( unless you already have/made a bracelet wheel )
Step 2: Making the Wheel
First you will need to make a bracelet wheel. If you click on this link it will bring you to my previous instructable that shows how to make a bracelet wheel. https://www.instructables.com/id/Simple-and-fast-heart-wheel-bracelet/
Step 3: Cutting the Strings
Get the color you would like for the outer wave and cut 2 40 inch strands. Next grab the other color and cut 4 40 inch strands.
Step 4: Setting It Up
Gather all the strands of string and tie a loop in the middle of all of them to bind them together.
Then set them up as shown in the picture. The outer wave color should be on the top and bottom.
Step 5: Making the Bracelet
1) Take the right string of pair 1 and move it to the right of pair 4
2) Take the left string of pair 4 and move it to the left of pair 1
3) Take the right string of pair 3 and move it to the right of pair 5
4) Take the left string of pair 5 and move it to the left of pair 3
5) Take the right string of pair 2 and move it to the right of pair 6
6) Take the left string of pair 6 and move it to the left of pair 2
Continue this pattern until your bracelet is long enough to fit.
Step 6: Finishing the Bracelet
Take the extra string and thread it through the loop and tie a tight knot. Cut any excess string and you're done!