Introduction: Wild Flower Oil
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Dry Flowers
1 cup Dry flowers
1/2 cup of olive oil
Jar/container with a lid
1. Place the dry flowers in a jar.
Step 2: Oil & Wait
2. Pour oil over the top of the dry flowers.
3. Use a spoon to push out any air bubbles and to make sure the flowers are covered.
4. Set in a sunny place for a few weeks until ready.
5. Strain the dry flowers from the oil.
6. Place oil in a jar and use with in a few months.
7. Once the oil is done I will use it for salve balms/healing salve. (I will post that recipe in a few weeks ;)
It can also be used in a variety of crafts and other holistic remedies of you choice.