15Instructables14,981Views23CommentsFloridaJoined January 29th, 2018
I am a self taught average carpenter. I started doing carpentry for the first time in 2010. I have moved up to being a finish carpenter and installer. I am also self taught on Auto CAD and Adobe Illustrator which is what I use for the laser engraver that I also learned how to use. I am now starting to learn how to sew and do upholstery to broaden my abilities even more.
10K+ Views Earned a bronze medal
1+ Featured Instructable Earned a bronze medal
- NortonCreations commented on neslo63's instructable Wooden Keep Sake Box With 4 Digit Magnetic Combination
- NortonCreations completed the lessons Tools and Supplies for Intermediate Leatherwork , Creating Sewing Holes in Leather, Making Leather Patterns and Custom Leather Bag in the class Intermediate Leatherworking Class
- NortonCreations completed the lessons Cutting Leather, Leather Tools and Supplies, Beginning Leatherworking Class, Leather Hardware: Snaps and 3 others in the class Beginning Leatherworking Class
- NortonCreations commented on randofo's forum topic What kinds of contests do YOU want to see on Instructables?
- NortonCreations completed the lessons Sewing Stretch on a Home Machine, Hemming and Seam Finishing, Meet Your Sewing Machine, Sewing Tools and Supplies and 5 others in the class Machine Sewing Class