14Instructables16,197Views22CommentsJoined April 28th, 2016
I make stuff, or at least I try. When I'm am not making things, I enjoy learning what I can in the areas of history, religion, electronics, and 3D printing.
10K+ Views Earned a bronze medal
1+ Featured Instructable Earned a bronze medal
Contest Winner Runner Up in the Footwear Challenge
Contest Winner Runner Up in the Cat Challenge 2016
Contest Winner Fourth Prize in the Makerspace Contest
Contest Winner Runner Up in the 3D Printing Contest 2016
Show 28 More »
Glue ClassClass Complete!
Invention ClassClass Complete!
Advanced 3D Printing ClassClass Complete!
Beginning Leatherworking ClassClass Complete!
Manual Mill ClassClass Complete!
Miter Saw ClassClass Complete!
Paper Mache ClassClass Complete!
How to Write an InstructableClass Complete!
Epilog Laser ClassClass Complete!
Welding ClassClass Complete!
Solar ClassClass Complete!
Design Sketching ClassClass Complete!
Bandsaw ClassClass Complete!
Vertical Bandsaw ClassClass Complete!
LEDs and Lighting ClassClass Complete!
3D Scanning ClassClass Complete!
3D Design ClassClass Complete!
Mold Making & Casting ClassClass Complete!
3D Printing With Circuits ClassClass Complete!
Arduino ClassClass Complete!
Concrete ClassClass Complete!
Lamps ClassClass Complete!
Beginner 3D Printing ClassClass Complete!
Robots ClassClass Complete!
- jlaake completed the lessons Ideation: Brainstorming & Sketching, Presentation: Final Model, Drawings + Renderings , Inspiration: Through Research, Invention Class and 3 others in the class Invention Class6 months ago
- jlaake completed Advanced 3D Printing Class, Bike Fender Part 4: Multi-Part Design, Bike Fender Part 2: Using Parameters, Tools + Materials and 2 others 6 months ago
- jlaake completed the lessons Leather Hardware: Snaps, Leather Hardware: Rivets, Gouging and Folding Leather, Beginning Leatherworking Class and 3 others in the class Beginning Leatherworking Class6 months ago
- jlaake completed the lessons Operating the Miter Saw, Miter Saw Class, Miter and Bevel Cuts and Getting Started With the Miter Saw in the class Miter Saw Class6 months ago
- jlaake completed the lessons Tools and Materials for Paper Mache, Paper Mache Clay, Paper Mache With Glue, Paper Mache With Flour and 2 others in the class Paper Mache Class6 months ago
- jlaake completed the lessons Writing an Instructable and Adding Photos, Publishing an Instructable, Welcome to Writing an Instructable, How to Write an Instructable and 1 other in the class How to Write an Instructable6 months ago
- jlaake completed the lessons Gluing and Fastening PVC, Tools and Materials for PVC, Cutting and Making Holes and Cleaning and Finishing PVC in the class PVC Class6 months ago
- jlaake completed the lessons Operating the Epilog Laser Cutter, Preparing the Epilog for Cutting, Getting Started With the Epilog Laser Cutter, Epilog Laser Class and 2 others in the class Epilog Laser Class7 months ago
- jlaake completed the lessons Welding Tools and Materials, Welding Class, Beginning to MIG Weld and Welding Joints and Beyond in the class Welding Class7 months ago
- More Activities