360Instructables37,116,831Views6,121CommentsBrooklynJoined March 7th, 2006
My name is Randy and I am a Community Manager in these here parts. In a previous life I had founded and run the Instructables Design Studio (RIP) @ Autodesk's Pier 9 Technology Center. I'm also the author of the books 'Simple Bots,' and '62 Projects to Make with a Dead Computer'. I enjoy rideable robots, kaleidoscopes, microphotography, afternoon constitutionals, and baking. Subscribing to me = fun and excitement!
1K+ Comments Earned a gold medal
10M+ Views Earned a gold medal
100+ Featured Instructable Earned a gold medal
- randofo commented on weldoncluck1's instructable Mortal Kombat 2021 Inspired Sub Zero Mask DIY Build
- randofo commented on guillaume_slizewicz's instructable Canari - a Lamp That Transform Air Quality Measurement Into Light Patterns
- randofo commented on mirajones62's instructable How to Make Money With Airbnb Without Owning Property
- randofo commented on grahamdrone's instructable Coat Rack Made Out of Old Materials From the Family Barn
- randofo commented on EvilElsa01's instructable Do Different Resistor Combinations Still Make a Lie Detector Functional?
- Show More Activities