318Instructables34,173,044Views5,215CommentsBrooklynJoined March 7th, 2006
My name is Randy and I am a Community Manager in these here parts. In a previous life I had founded and run the Instructables Design Studio (RIP) @ Autodesk's Pier 9 Technology Center. I'm also the author of the books 'Simple Bots,' and '62 Projects to Make with a Dead Computer'. I enjoy rideable robots, kaleidoscopes, microphotography, afternoon constitutionals, and baking. Subscribing to me = fun and excitement!
1K+ Comments Earned a gold medal
10M+ Views Earned a gold medal
100+ Featured Instructable Earned a gold medal
Show 5 More »
Circuit Board Design ClassClass Complete!
How to Write an InstructableClass Complete!
Metalworking ClassClass Complete!
LEDs and Lighting ClassClass Complete!
Electronics ClassClass Complete!
- randofo commented on KeithDecent's instructable Reclaimed Plywood Guitar With Scratch-Built Pickup and 3d Inlay5 weeks ago
- randofo commented on Texas_Mike's instructable Non-VESA Monitors and Computer Hardware Wall Mounts6 weeks ago
- randofo commented on stely76's instructable How to Repair/resurrect Li-ion Screwdriver IXO Bosch Planetary Gear6 weeks ago
- randofo commented on Bawady's instructable Music Interacting Bottle Stand With Adjustable Lights6 weeks ago
- randofo commented on AmmarNAbbas's instructable Communication Between Arduino and RaspberryPi Using SIMULINK7 weeks ago
- More Activities