Introduction: Beautiful DIY Organizer Cupboard From Cardboard?
Organizers are essential and multipurpose organizers are valued more as they can store different things inside it. Here we are going to make one such cupboard shaped organizers which has more compartment and looks unique as well. Moreover, it can be made with waste materials available at home such as unused cardboard pieces.
This is our best out of waste craft.
Step 1: Things Needed
- Glue Gun
- Color Paper
- Printed Paper
- Cello tape
- Rubber Band
- Metal Wire
Step 2: Let's Take a Cardboard & Cut It!
- Let’s take a cardboard and make some markings on it.
- Cut along the markings to get two rectangular pieces.
Step 3: Cut the Different Shapes!
- Draw and cut out some more cardboard pieces of different shapes to make the organizer.
- Similarly, cut some small pieces of the cardboard for the craft.
Step 4: Let's Paste the Cardboard!
- Paste the cardboard pieces together to make a box. This will be the base structure of the organizer.
Step 5: Let's Take a Printed Sheet & Paste It!
- Let’s take printed sheet and color sheet. Paste the color sheet on the inner portion of the box and the printed sheet on the outer side.
- Similarly, take the other two cardboard pieces and stick the color and printed paper on it. This will act as the flap of the organizer.
Step 6: Cover the Cardboard Pieces With Color Sheets!
- Now take the cardboard pieces with which we will make the partition in the organizer. Take different color sheets and paste it on these pieces.
- Let’s paste these pieces inside the organizer to make compartments in it.
Step 7: Let's Make Cardboard Stand!
- Take the small cardboard pieces and stick two of them to make a stand. We need four such stands for the organizer to rest on.
Step 8: Let's Fix the Flap!
- Now take the flap cardboard pieces and use a cello tape to paste these pieces on the edge of the box.
- Paste a color sheet on the inner side of the joint portion to prevent visibility of the cello tape.
Step 9: Let's Fix the Bead!
- To make the opening/closing point of the organizer, let’s take a bead, rubber band and metal wire.
- Pass a bead through the metal wire and insert it on one flap of the organizer.
- In the other flap, paste a rubber band. You can use it to open or close the box.
Step 10: Conclusion
Wow! Your beautiful and useful organizer is now ready.
This is a cupboard organizer and you can keep several things inside it. It looks attractive and can be easily made at home. Moreover, it looks good and can be used as a décor too. You can keep a flower vase on the upper surface to complete the look.
Hope you will enjoy making this craft. In case of any suggestion or feedback, please share the same in the comment section.