Introduction: Caramel Apple Frappuccino
Back when I made Starbuck's Zombie Frappuccino, I thought it would be nice to make a normal caramel apple frappuccino since I just love caramel apples. Here is the simple recipe I threw together. This is a non-coffee drink.
Step 1: Supplies
This recipe is a single serving and makes about 16oz.
- 2c ice
- 3/4c milk - I recommend whole milk but use whatever you prefer
- 1 Tbsp Caramel Syrup / or 1 Tbsp caramel sauce
- 2 Tbsp Green Apple Syrup
- 1/2 to 1 Tbsp Cinnamon Syrup or sprinkle in some cinnamon or make your own syrup!
- 2 Tbsp simple syrup
- Pinch of Xantham Gum (optional)
- Whipped Topping (optional)
- Extra Caramel Sauce for topping (optional) I used butterscotch caramel because it's what I had and it was tasty
Step 2: Blend
You know the drill. Throw everything in the blender, except the whipped topping, and blend.
Step 3: Assembling
My prefered way of assembling this drink is you start by putting caramel along the inside top of the glass. The thicker the better for this.
Then add in your frappe mix.
Top it all off with whipped topping and some more caramel sauce.