Introduction: Cheesecake Vs. Apple Crumble
A perfect mix between Cheesecake and Apple Crumble. An all-rounder which tastes good cold and warm. Even more delicious (if possible) with vanilla ice cream or vanilla sauce.
And very easy to prepare! Can you belive that? Just go and try it!
For the cake base:
175g soft butter
100g brown sugar
For the cream:
400g cream cheese
1 pack. (approx. 8g) vanilla sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
3 sour apples
For the crumbles:
70g oat flakes
125g cold butter
a baking tin approx. 20x30cm
fat for the baking tin
Step 1: Prepare the Base
1. Preheat oven to 175 °C
2. butter the baking tin
3. Mix all ingredients for the Base. You will get a very dry and crumbly dough.
4. Press the dough with a spoon in the butterd baking tin.
5. Bake the base for 15 min.
Step 2: Prepare the Cream
1. Mix all ingredients beside the Apples
2. give the cream over the prebaked base
3. Cut the apples to pieces and give them over the cream.
Step 3: Prepare Crumbles
1. Mix all ingredients fast with cold hands
2. Crumble the dough over the cake.
3. Bake the whole cake for 30 min. (still 175°C)
Participated in the
Baking Speed Challenge