Introduction: DIY Leaf Bowl Making Idea From Waste Plastic Bowl!
We can findplastic bowls in each and every household. Most of the time we find it lying in one corner of the kitchen without any use. These plastic bowls keep piling up and at one moment we feel like throwing them away.
However, what if we say that a beautiful decorative piece can be made from such unused plastic bowls. It will not only look attractive but will also be useful. Are you still thinking about that? Then why waste time, let us start making the unique craft.
Step 1: Things Needed for Making Leaf Bowl
- Rose leaves
- Shilpkar clay
- Disposable plastic container
- Cutter blade
Step 2: Let's Make Leaves & Paste It!
- Take Shilpkar clay and flatten them as shown.
- Take a rose leaf and place it on the clay. Cut along the shape of the leaf.
- Paste the leaf on the side walls of the plastic bowl and remove the leaf from the clay.
- We need several such leaves to be pasted on the bowl.
Step 3: Let's Paint the Leave!
- Paint the leaves along with the bowl in white color and leave it to dry.
- Now paint the leaves in shades of yellow and green to give it a realistic appearance.
- Paint the remaining portion of the bowl using yellow color and leave it to dry completely.
Your decorative clay pot is now ready!!
Step 4: Conclusion
This plastic clay bowl can be used as a decorative piece or as a container to store items. You can also use it as a centrepiece by adding marbles, shells, artificial flowers and birds to it to give it an altogether different look. This is a unique way to use the unused plastic bowls available at home.
Try this craft and do share your valuable feedback with us.