Introduction: Halloween Kid Costume
This is my first instructables.
You will need:
- old T-shirt
- white and red paint
- glue gun
Let's make it!
Step 1: Step 1
Cut out a coffin shape from the cardboard as large as the kid down to the knees so that he will be able to walk wearing the coffin.
Step 2: Step 2
Now cut out the sides of the coffin. Glue it like on pic. 2. The bottom piece should be cut in a way that the feet can pass through.
Step 3: Step 3.
You can paint it white or black .
Step 4: Step 4.
Until the paint dries, you can make the other parts of the costume.
- Cut out a knife shape from the cardboard.
- Paint it brown and black.
- Glue it to the T-shirt using a glue gun.
- Paint it as if it was stained with blood.
Now the top part of the costume is ready.
Step 5: Step 5
Now let's make the identity tag.
- Cut out a little piece of paper.
- Write a random number on it.
- Make a little hole in it.
- Cut a piece of string and tie it like in pic. 4 .
Step 6: Step 6
Make holes on the back of the coffin, pull the strings through and tie knots on the other side to make a shoulder strap.
Step 7: Finishing Touches
Put the T-shirt on and then the coffin.Don't forget the ID tag. Now the costume is ready.
Participated in the
Halloween Contest 2018