Introduction: Healthy Ball Cake With Out Maida and Egg
Maida is the main ingredient for making cake. But it is not good for health. Also veg persons avoid egg. So with out egg and maid we can able to prepare soft ball cake with out oven. Replacement of maida here we are using Finger Millet, its very very good for health. Also white sugar is also not good for health so we use jaggery for sweetness. Over all it is a soft healthy ball liked by all ages.
Step 1: Ingredients and Materials Requuired
1) Finger millet flour - 4 tbsp.
2) Jaggery - 2.5 tbsp.
3) Cocoa Powder - 1 tbsp.
4) Milk as required.
5) Oil - 0.5 tbsp.
6) Baking powder - 0.25 tbsp.
1) Kuzhi paniyaram pan available In Amazon.
Step 2: Prepare the Mixer
1) First take Finger millet flour in a bowl.
2) Add the Cocoa Powder and Baking Powder.
3) Mix well to form a homogeneous mixture.
Step 3: Sweetener
1) Jaggery is not in fine powder. So take Jaggery in a bowl.
2) Pour milk up to the soluable of Jaggery.
3) Mix well up to all the Jaggery soluable.
Step 4: Batter Preparation
1) Take the mixed powder and the Sweetener.
2) Mix the Powder well while add Sweetener slowly.
3) Then add oil to this mixer and stir well.
4) Now the Batter is ready for cook.
Step 5: Cook the Cake
1) Put the Kuzhi paniyaram pan in stove with medium flame and wait for 1 minute to get the pan heat.
2) Then pour the batter 3/4 of the pit of the Kuzhi paniyaram pan.
3) In four minutes cake ball raise to the top.
4) Use wooden stick to flip the cake.
5) Then wait of few minutes now the soft cake ball is ready.
Step 6: Time to Eat
Put the balls in the plate and serve. Kids like the taste very much. Parents has a satisfaction if serve healthy food to kids. During current lock down time varieties like this make kids take healthy food in tasty manner.
Participated in the
Kitchen Compromises Speed Challenge