Introduction: Heart Themed Gift Basket With a Mirror As a Gift
This is a heart themed gift box with an example gift of a customized mirror (mirror frame). This is perfect for gift giving. It is extremely customizable. I have made mine heart themed and the tutorial is based on that, but you can customize it according to your interests.The instructions for both the basket and the mirror.
- Colour Papers
- Decorations such as washi tape and stickers
- Cello/Masking Tape
- Paper cutter
- Colour paper
- Decorations such as Washi tape and stickers
Step 1: Base
- Take a piece of cardboard
- Cut a circle from it.
- Take another piece of cardboard to make the walls of the basket.
- Make cuts on the bottom of the cardboard and stick it on the bottom of the base.
- You can use tape to re-enforce the base.
- Make holes for handle on the walls
Step 2: Decoration
- Make heart cut-outs and stick them on the basket
- You can also use stickers and washi tape.
Step 3: Handle
- To make the handle,take yarn and measure how long you want it to be.
- Make it a little longer than required.
- Cut enough pieces of yarn to make it into 3 groups and braid it.
- Put it through the holes on the basket and tie knots to make sure it doesn't slip off.
Step 4: Mirror Frame
- Take your thermacol and cut out the shape and make hole in the middle forthe mirror.
- Stick the cardboard on the back.
- Decorate the base with colour paper, washi tape and stickers.
- Stick the mirror in the space.
Step 5: Putting It Together
- Put it all together.
- You can add confetti to make it more decorative.
- And there you go, you have made a gift basket and a customized mirror perfect for gifting!
Participated in the