Introduction: How to Make Beautiful Paper Roses?
Rose is considered to be the king among the flowers and this is why rose flower crafts are very popular. The paper flowers look really nice and can be used in multiple ways. It forms an excellent home decor object.
We are going to make beautiful roses which will suit any occasion. These paper roses are made using crepe paper and can serve as beautiful decorative objects.
Step 1: Things Needed to Make Beautiful Roses
- Colour Papers
- Crepe Papers
- Craft Glue
- Green Tape
- Craft Wire
- Glue Gun
- Glue Stick
Step 2: Let's Make Petals!
- Take a pink colour crepe paper and cut it into multiple pieces measuring 5*6 cm.
- Place few pieces one above the other and draw the shape of a petal. Cut it.
- Stretch the petals.
Step 3: Let's Make a Bud.
- Take a white paper and roll it to make a stick.
- Cut small pieces of crepe paper and wrap the stuffing material and paper stick with this piece of paper to make a bud.
- Cut 5 cm wide strip of yellow colour paper and make small cuts.
- Paste this yellow strip around the bud.
- Now arrange and paste the petals around the bud to make a rose.
- Using pencil fold the corners of the petal outwards to give it a realistic look.
Step 4: Let's Make Leaves!
- Take a green crepe paper and cut out the sepal and leaf shape. Paste the sepal at the bottom of the flower.
- Take a craft wire and cut it into pieces. Paste and fix it with the leaves.
- Wrap the craft wire and paper stick with green tape.
- Fix the leaves with the rose stem.
Step 5: Let's Decorate With Beads!
- Apply glue and spread the beads on the bud.
Wow!! Your beautiful crepe paper roses with beads are now ready.
Step 6: Conclusion
These paper roses look amazing. You can create many more such roses and can form a bouquet to decorate a flower vase. You can also paste it on gift boxes to give it an attractive look.
Hope you have enjoyed making this craft. Please do not forget to share your experiences and feedback with us in the comments section.