Introduction: How to Make DIY Storage Box Organizer?
Tired of finding your jewelry every time you want to wear? Or have to look for the keys every day? This is the story of nearly every house. And to solve this daily hustle, the best idea is to look for a proper organizer for storing various things. But why look for costly organizers when you can easily make one at your home with waste products.
Thinking how you can do so? Here is the complete process of making a beautiful storage box organizer at your home.
Step 1: Things You Need
- Old foil paper cardboard
- Glitter sheets
- Flat color sheets
- Mirror craft and bead lace
- Decorative lace
- Pencil, scale, divider,and glue
Step 2: Let's Take Cardboard!
- Take cardboard for making the base and the upper portion of the organizer. Make 3 circles with a radius of 3.5 inches. Cut the circles using a cutter.
Step 3: Let's Stick Circular Cardboards!
- Make other circles on the cardboard each with 0.5 inches smaller than the first one. This means the measurements include 3 inches, 2.5 inches, 2 inches, 1.5 inches, 1 inch,etc. till you reach the smallest circular cardboard.
- Stick all the 3 circular cardboards using some glue.
Step 4: Let's Cover Circular Cardboards With Color Sheets!
- Take some color sheets. Apply some glue on the 3.5-inch circular cardboard pile and stick the color sheet on it. Cut out the extra edges using scissors. Similarly, stick the color sheet on each of the circular cardboard.
Step 5: Let's Paste Glitter Sheets Strips!
- Take some glitter sheets and cut out strips from it. Stick the glitter sheet strips on the cardboard edges. Again, cover the edges of all the cardboards using glitter sheet strips. Also, cover the 3.5-inch base cardboard using the glitter sheets.
Step 6: Let's Make Upper Part of Organizer!
- Now apply some glue on the base of each cardboard and stick them on each other beginning from the biggest to the smallest on the top. Lastly, take a colored ball knob.
- Make a hole on the smallest cardboard and make a hole in the center of the circular cardboard. Stick the ball knob on it properly using some glue.
- Lastly, stick the smallest cardboard on the other ones too. Your upper part is ready.
Step 7: Let's Cut Rings From the Foil Paper Cardboard!
- Take an old foil paper cardboard and cut out a small ring of around 1 inch from it using a cutter. Cut more such rings from the foil paper cardboard.
Step 8: Let's Cover the Ring Using Glitter Sheet!
- Now take glitter sheets. Apply glue on the edges of the cardboard ring and stick them on the glitter sheet. Stick all the rings on the glitter sheets properly. Cover the entire ring using the glitter sheet along with the sides. Use different glitter sheet colors for making it colorful.
Step 9: Let's Decorate Rings!
- Now take some mirror craft and stick them on the center of the cardboard rings. Stick the beaded lace and stick it surrounding the mirror craft properly.
Step 10: Let's Stick the Rings on Base!
- Take the 3.5-inch cardboard base and stick the rings on the cardboard edges with the mirror crafts facing on the outer side. Cover the entire cardboard edge with the rings properly.
Step 11: Let's Fix the Cardboard Frame!
- Take a cardboard and draw a circle of 3.5 inches and draw another circle inside it an inch smaller. Cut the inner circle using a cutter which gives a cardboard frame. Stick the cardboard frame on a glitter sheet. Cut out the unwanted part using a cutter to cover the frame only.
- Take the circular cardboard and stick a color sheet to the cardboard and cover it properly. Apply glue on the cardboard and stick the frame on it. Stick the circular cardboard with the color sheet inside the frame properly leaving the sheet on the outer side.
Step 12: Let's Decorate the Organizer With Lace!
- Now apply some glue on the rings and stick the framed cardboard on the rings properly.
For decorating the storage box organizer, take lace and stick on the lower edge of the organizer.
Step 13: Conclusion
Your designer storage box organizer is completely ready for use. Use it for decorating the dressing tables and keep your valuable jewelry in it. For making the organizer big in size you can add other ring layers. So, how are you decorating your personal storage box organizer? Let us know in comments below.