Introduction: How to Make No Sew Handmade Jute Bag?
Having too many jute materials at your place? Why throw them when they can be recycled into adorable bags! With zero stitches, these lovely jute bags are much popular among girls as well as for gift packings too.
Thinking how to make this no stitch handmade jute bag? This is all you need to do.
Step 1: Things You Need to Make No Sew Bag
- Jute cloth
- Net Lace
- Pencil and scale
- Scissors and glue
Step 2: Let's Cut the Jute Cloth!
Gathered the list of things? Here are the steps you need to follow.
- Take a jute cloth and cut out a cloth measuring 8x19 inches out of it. With equal distances from both the ends, draw lines forming a gap of 3 inches. Firmly fold the jute cloth at the pencil marked portion. Press using a scale to make firm folds.
- On both, the ends of the jute cloth, make marking of around 1 inch and again, firmly fold both the ends at the inch marked. Using some glue, fold the ends well in the inner side.
Step 3: Let's Make the Sides of the Jute Bag!
- Now take another 2 jute cloths with measurements 5x8 inches. Take a measurement of 1 inch on the sides and stick them using glue.
- Take one of the 5x8 inche measuring strips and place a cut on the ends of the folded sides. Stick glue on one of the sides and stick the jute bag side on it. Place glue on the sides of the strip side and stick it on the inner part of the jute bag. Similarly, stick the remaining sides of the jute strip forming the side of the jute bag.
- Take the other jute cloth strip and stick it on the opposite side of the jute bag to complete the side work of the jute bag.
Step 4: Let's Make Handle!
- For making the handle of the jute bag, take two ropes with similar measurements. Stick the ropes on the jute bags using a needle and thread firmly.
Step 5: Let's Decorate the Bag!
- For decorating the jute bag, take some net lace and stick it on the bottom of the jute bag using some glue on both sides.
Step 6: Conclusion
Your all-new jute bag is ready to use. You can decorate the bag according to your ideas too. The bag is easy to carry small things from the market, as well as to place gifts too. So, what are your ideas for making this lovely DIY jute bag? Do share your comments and experiences too.