Introduction: How to Make Storage Stand Using Old CD and Cardboard Pipes?
Want to give your dressing table a new look? How about adding a beautiful storage stand to the dressing table for storing makeup products like nail paints, lipsticks, etc. Wait! You don’t need to rush to the market for purchasing it. You can easily make it on your own at your home and design it however you want.
Yes, the best out of waste craft today is going to teach you how to make a storage stand by using unwanted CDs and cardboard pipes. So, let’s begin with the craft.
Step 1: Things You Need
- 3 Old CDs
- 3 Cylindrical cardboard
- Glitter sheet
- Stone lace
- Marker, scale,and glue
- Scissors and cutter
Here are the steps you need to follow for making this lovely storage stand.
Step 2: Let's Take Cylindrical Cardboards and CDs!
- Take three old cylindrical cardboards and 3 old CDs. Using a scale and pencil, make markings on the CDs.
Step 3: Let's Make Similar Markings!
- First at 1 inch from above and bottom and the third one in the center of the top and bottom marked lines. Make similar markings on all three cardboards.
Step 4: Let's Make Cuts!
- Take a cutter and make cuts on the marked lines on the cylindrical cardboards. Don’t cut it completely. Check if the CD enters the gap properly.
Step 5: Let's Cover the Cylindrical Cardboards Using the Glitter Sheets!
- Now take glitter sheets and cover the cylindrical cardboards using the glitter sheets and glue. Cover the upper part of the cardboard too. Again, enter the CD in the gaps to check if it is fitting properly or not.
Step 6: Let's Cover the CDs Using Glitter Sheets!
- Now take another 3 glitter sheets and cover the CDs using the sheets. Cut the extra side sheet portion using scissors.
Step 7: Let's Fix the CDs in the Gaps!
- Now take the CDs and the cylindrical cardboards and fix the CDs in the gaps properly.
Step 8: Let's Decorate the Storage Stand!
- For decorating the storage stand, take a stone lace. Stick the lace on the edges of the CDs using some glue. Also, cover the base and the top of the cylindrical cardboards using the stone lace.
Step 9: Conclusion
There you go! You can use this beautiful storage stand for keeping your makeup products like nail paints. The top floor can also be used for storing rubbers, clips, pins, etc. to make them handy when required. So, gather all the things and start making this easy storage stand for decorating your table.