Introduction: How to Make a Beautiful Craft Using Ice-Cream Sticks?
Christmas ornaments are very famous and they are used as decorative objects. Therefore, these ornaments can be found easily during the Christmas time. Also, they are really decorative and give your home a beautiful look.
These are perfect for home decor and are an excellent gifting option. This is a nice craft for Christmas. Here we will also add a different touch by fixing a LED light on it. You can also gift it on Valentine’s Day or birthday!
Step 1: Things Needed to Make a Beautiful Craft
- Colour Paper
- Golden Pearls
- Satin Ribbon
- Glue Gun
- Glue Stick
- Ice Cream Sticks
- LED Light
Step 2: Let's Make a Triangular Shapes!
- Take the ice-cream sticks. Arrange and paste them to make a triangular shape.
- We need four such arrangements.
Step 3: Let's Arrange & Paste the Triangular Shapes!
- Now take a colour paper, mark and draw the pattern and cut it.
- Arrange the triangular shapes of ice-cream sticks and paste them.
- Paste the cutout piece of paper to get one opening flap. This arrangement is made so that you can easily put an LED light into it.
Step 4: Let's Make a Satin Bow at the Top!
- Take a satin ribbon and take it out of the gaps. Make a bow at the top.
- Burn and seal the satin ribbon strands.
Step 5: Let's Decorate the Craft!
- Now decorate the craft using golden pearls.
- You can put an LED light into it and use it as a lantern.
Wow!! Your beautiful Christmas craft is now ready.
Step 6: Conclusion
You can also stuff chocolates and other small things into it and gift it to your loved one. It can serve as a multipurpose craft. It depends on your imagination how it looks like. It is indeed a beautiful Christmas ornament.
Hope you loved watching our video. Please share your feedback and experiments with us in the comment section below.