Introduction: How to Make a Beautiful Handmade Bag Using Paper?
Handmade bags are gaining wide popularity among the youth. Thanks to the modern designs and the uniqueness that people prefer to buy these bags more and more. Bags are an absolute necessity for the ladies to keep their stuff in it.
Here we are going to make an attractive bag using paper. This paper bag/paper purse is a nice fashion accessory for you!
Step 1: Things Needed to a Beautiful Handmade Bag
- Color Papers
- Decorative Paper
- Glue Gun & Stick
- Decorative Beads & Stones
Step 2: Let's Cut the Cardboard & Wrap It With Papers!
- Take a cardboard and mark the distances of 2.5 cm from each corner.
- Slowly run the cutter for easy folding. Do not cut it.
- Draw and cut the corners in the rounded shape.
- Take a colour paper and draw the markings as per the size of the cardboard. Slowly run the cutter for easy folding.
- Paste this colour paper on the cardboard.
- Make small cuts at each corner of the remaining colour paper and paste it.
- Take a decorative paper and draw the markings on the paper as per the size of the cardboard.
- Make small cuts at each corner of the decorative paper.
- Paste this decorative paper on the cardboard.
Step 3: Let's Make the Sides of the Bag!
- Draw the shape on the cardboard piece and cut it. We need two such shapes.
- Take a colour paper and draw the shape on the paper as per the cardboard shape, leaving some space. Cut it.
- We need such four shapes.
- Now take the rounded shape of cardboard and wrap it in the colour paper shapes.
- Make small cuts on it as shown and fold it.
Step 4: Let's Cover the Inner Side of the Bag!
- Paste these shapes on the cardboard to make sides of the bag.
- Take a colour paper measuring 25*18 cm and cut the rounded corners of it.
- Paste this paper on the inner side of the bag.
Step 5: Let's Make the Handle & Decorate the Bag!
- To make the handle, take a colour paper and draw the markings on it. Cut along the markings.
- We need multiple such paper and cardboard shapes.
- Wrap cardboard shapes into the colour paper shapes.
- Now paste these handles on the bag. Paste velcro on the flap of the bag.
- Paste bead on the bag for decoration. Decorate the bag using decorative beads and stones.
Wow!!Your Beautiful Handmade Paper Bag is now ready.
Step 6: Conclusion
This beaded handbag looks beautiful and you can carry it to parties and any occasion. You can keep your regular stuff inside it. Also, it is perfect for your attire and you can make multiple such bags of different colours and match it with your attire.
Hope you have enjoyed watching this video. Please do not forget to share your comments and experiences with us in the comments section. Happy Crafting!