Introduction: How to Make a DIY Flower Vase From Balloon?
Flower vase is mostly treated as show pieces or as room décor. They are attractive and make a perfect home décor along with the flowers. This is why these vases are often in demand and available in different shapes, sizes and designs.
Here we are going to make a very unique DIY flower vase from balloon. Yes, you heard it right! It is a beautiful and easy vase that can be made at home. This is our best out of waste craft idea.
Step 1: Things Needed
- Tissue paper
- Acrylic colors and brushes
- Plastic Bottle
Step 2: Let's Start With Balloon!
- Let’s take a balloon and inflate it.
Step 3: Let's Cut the Tissue Paper!
- Now take tissue paper and cut it into small pieces of uneven shape.
Step 4: Let's Apply Glue Solution on Balloon & Paste Tissue Paper!
- Let’s make a glue solution by mixing glue with water.
- Apply this glue solution all over the balloon and stick the tissue paper on it. We need to paste multiple layers of tissue paper on the balloon.
Step 5: Let's Cover the Balloon With Sand!
- Now take sand and roll the balloon over it so that it is completely covered with sand.
Step 6: Let's Paint the Craft!
- Let’s paint the outer portion of the balloon. For this, we will use white acrylic color as the base paint.
Step 7: Let's Deflate the Balloon!
- Now deflate the balloon and remove it.
Step 8: Let's Make Round Shape!
- Make a round shape cut at the upper portion of the vase.
Step 9: Let's Cut the Plastic Bottle!
- Take a plastic bottle and cut out the upper portion of it. Now make some markings on it and cut along these markings.
Step 10: Let's Make the Base of Vase!
- Stick this cut out plastic portion at the base of the vase design. This will form the stand for the flower vase.
Step 11: Let's Paste the Tissue Paper!
- Apply glue on this plastic portion and paste the tissue paper on it.
Step 12: Let's Paint the Craft!
- Now let’s paint the flower vase using different acrylic colors. Use light and darker shades to paint the vase.
Step 13: Let's Paint the Flowers & Leaves!
- Also, paint some flowers and leaves with different color on the vase for a better look.
Wow! Your beautiful DIY flower vase from balloon is now ready.
Step 14: Conclusion
It is hard to believe that such a beautiful flower vase can be made from balloon as the base. It looks excellent and we have used waste materials in this craft. You can keep some artificial flowers in this vase and place it in any corner of the house to increase its show.
Hope you will enjoy making this craft. In case of any suggestion or feedback, please share the same in the comment section.