Introduction: How to Make a DIY Ring Holder With Plastic Bottles?
Having a collection of different designer rings! But confused about how to store them to keep them safe? Don’t worry! You now don’t have to keep a bundle of ring boxes to store your rings. Today through this video we are going to work on a best out of waste craft using old plastic bottles to make a ring holder. In this way, you will not only get a ring holder but will also be able to turn out a waste thing into something useful.
Step 1: Things You Need
- A plastic bottle of hand sanitizer
- Glitter sheets
- Thermocol piece
- Rubber and bead
- Copper wire
- Beaded lace and pearl lace
- Decorative lace
- Mirror Bead
- Cello tape and glue
Follow these steps for making an adorable tiny ring holder.
Step 2: Let's Take a Plastic Hand Sanitizer Bottle!
- First of all, take a plastic hand sanitizer bottle. Remove the straw from the bottle. Now cut the neck of the bottle. Take a marker and divide the bottle into half from all the sides diving the bottle into two parts. Cut the marked part using a cutter.
Step 3: Let's Fix the Side of the Bottle Using Cello Tape!
- Now take a cello tape and fix one side of the bottle using the cello tape for giving it a folding look.
Step 4: Let's Cover the Plastic Bottle Using Glitter Sheet!
- Take some glitter sheets. Cover all the sides of the plastic bottle using glitter sheet. Also, place a glitter paper inside the holder on the opening side.
Step 5: Let's Fix Thermocol Inside the Plastic Holder!
- Take a thermocol and cut out a piece from it with measurements that fix it inside the plastic holder. Cover the thermocol piece using a glitter sheet. Stick properly.
Step 6: Let's Cut the Thermocol Slightly!
- Using a cutter, cut the thermocol slightly to fix the rings in it. Make 2 to 3 lines for arranging maximum rings.
Step 7: Let's Fix the Rubber!
- Take a divider and pass a rubber through the opening side of the ring holder box. Remove the rubber from the other side.
Step 8: Let's Fix the Bead!
- Similarly, take a copper wire and pass a bead through the lower side of the ring holder box. Fix the copper wire through it to lock the bead properly. This gives your ring holder a proper opening button.
Step 9: Let's Stick Bead on the Base!
- Take some beads and stick them on the base of the ring holder to give it some height.
Step 10: Let's Decorate the Ring Holder!
- For decorating the ring holder, take a beaded lace. Apply glue on both the upper and lower edges of the ring holder. Stick the beaded lace on the edges. Now take a thin lace and stick it below the beaded lace on the upper edge.
- Also, take pearl lace. Apply some glue on the top edges of the ring holder and stick the lace above the beaded lace. Again, stick a beaded lace beside the pearl lace.
Step 11: Let's Stick a Mirror Bead!
- Finally, take a mirror bead and stick it on top of the box in the center. Also, surround the mirror craft with beaded lace.
Step 12: Conclusion
Your adorable ring holder is ready to use. Place the rings in the gaps you made on the thermocol and your rings would remain safe in it. Such ring holders make it easy for you to carry your favorite rings while traveling as they easily fit into your bags. They are delicate gifts too for your loved ones. So, have you designed your personal ring holder? Write to us.