Introduction: Jewelry Organizer
Today I wanted to share with you a stylish DIY Jewelry Organizer.
Keep your accessories detangled and exposed like an art object.
Project time:10 min and a new source of aesthetic pleasure :)
- Canvas Frame 20x30cm
- Furniture Handles and Small Knobs
- Hex Bolts, Nuts & Washers
- Frame stand (Fiskbo)
- Big needle/Awl
- Hot Glue Gun
Step 1: Choose the Placement of the Handles & Knobs and Mark the Spots for the Screws
Step 2: Use a Big Needle or an Awl to Poke a Hole in Each Marked Spot
Step 3: Felt Top
Take the felt sheet. It should be larger than a frame to cover the edges on the sides and back. In my case, +5 cm to each side. Cut a square from the corners. It will help to glue more accurately the felt to the frame.
Step 4: Carefully Glue the Felt to the Frame and Pay Attention to the Corners
Step 5: Mounting Instructions for Handles and Knobs
- Poke the holes again, now from the backside to the front side.
- Insert the screw with a washer, the bigger diameter washer will give a larger surface cover and more stability
- Use hex nuts if your screws are longer then you need. The handles should be fixed very well.
Step 6: Backside
I had unused FISKBO Frame from Ikea (size 21x30cm) and I take the backside to use it as a frame stand.
Cardboard can be easily adjusted to fit the frame.
Step 7: Glue the Frame to the Frame Stand and Its Done!
Step 8: Create Your Own Custom Jewelry Organizer - and Share Your Results ;)
Participated in the
Declutter Speed Challenge