Introduction: Make DIY Wall Hanging From Woolen Thread, Hairband & Old Bangles!
Wall decoration is one of the prior activity women would love to do in their leisure time. But why move in the market and waste your time and money in search of the perfect piece for your wall when you can make it on your own!
Yes, by using unwanted hairband, old bangles,and woolen thread, you can make a beautiful wall decoration piece to decorate your walls.
So, let's learn how to make this delicate wall decoration craft.
Step 1: Things You Need
- 1 old hairband
- 2 different size old bangles
- Woolen threads
- Cotton threads
- Diamond Lace
- Pearl line
- Fevicol and scissors
Step 2: Let’s Start With Hairband and Woolen!
Have you gathered all the ingredients? Follow the steps below now.
- Take a hairband and woolen thread. Roll the woolen thread on the hairband to cover the hairband completely. Stick the ends of the thread on the hairband end properly. Also, stick the ends of the hairband using glue properly.
Step 3: Let’s Stick White Pearl!
Now take some white pearl beads and stick them on the hairband with the help of Fevicol at particular distance decorating the hairband.
Step 4: Let’s Wrap Another Woolen!
- Now take another woolen thread. Start from the ends of the hairband and wrap the woolen thread in the gaps between the beads on the hairband.
- This would give a leaf-like appearance to the hairband. Tie a knot in the end and stick the thread end using glue.
Step 5: Let’s Wrap Old Bangle With Woolen!
- Now take an old bangle and wrap a woolen thread on the bangle. Wrap in a zig-zag way forming a floral like look on the bangle.
- Stick the end of the thread using glue in the center.
- Make another similar floral bangle look which is smaller than the first one.
Step 6: Let’s Decorate Using Pearl & Lace!
- Take a pearl line and stick one end of the pearl line on the lower side of the hairband. After some pearls, stick the first wrapped bangle on the end. Similarly, take another pearl line and stick it on the end of the first wrapped bangle, while the other end is stuck on the second small bangle.
- Take some decorative lace and cut out diamond shape strips out of it. Stick one on the hairband, and one on the center of the old bangle each.
Step 7: Let’s Make Tassels!
- Lastly, to make two tassels, take two different color cotton threads. Using your first finger and thumb, wrap the thread on them. When some thread is wrapped, tie up the thread on the upper side of the tassel. Cut out the lower side of the wrapped thread.
- Take a woolen thread and insert it into a bead. Stick the tassel on the end of the wall decoration. Again, take another woolen thread and stick it on the top of the hairband to make a handle.
Step 8: Conclusion
Doesn’t it look adorable! You can add more old bangle charms on the wall decoration craft to make it longer as you want. So, which colors have you selected to make your wall decoration craft? Let us know in the comments below.