Introduction: Ninja Stars With Papers
This is my Second Instructable ..........
Step 1: Things Needed +
- Papers (I use exercise book papers,you can use A4 too but you need to change the measurements)
- Electrical Tape ( PVC Insulation tape )
- A glue bottle
- A rular ( I use 15 cm)
- A pen
- Pair of Scissors ( I forgot take the Picture )
Step 2: Folding
- Take two papers, Place both together mark 5 cm (If you use A4 you must change the measurements) and fold the both papers then seperate the two papers and paste the two papers seperatly.
Step 3: Draw the Axis
- Now draw the axis with a pen or pencil both side and then Paste the two axis as shown in the pic.
Step 4: Again the Axis
- Now again draw the axis to the both sides and paste it has shown in the pic.
- Now do the same to the other paper as shown in the pic.
Step 5: Place It
- Now Place it and paste it as shown in the Pic.
Step 6: Tape It
- This is for the Hardness of he Ninja Star.
Participated in the
Papercraft Contest 2017