It is summer and it is very hot during the day. So I made this smoothie to beat the summer heat with Bananas, fresh Mint and Coriander leaves
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
- 2 fully ripe Bananas
- Handful of fresh Mint leaves
- Handful of fresh Coriander leaves
- About 1/4th cup of Sugar
Step 2: Make Paste
- Place Mint leaves, Coriander leaves and sugar in a mixer grinder jar
- Add small amount of water and grind to a fine paste
Step 3: Filter
- Using a fine mesh, filter out the juice and discard the remains
Step 4: Make Smoothie
- Peel Banana skin and cut into small pieces
- Add the Banana pieces and the mint-coriander- sugar juice to a mixer jar and blend.
- If required add small amount of water
Banana - Mint - Coriander smoothie is ready
Step 5: Serve Cold
- Pour the Smoothie into serving glasses
- Add ice cubes as required and garnish with a mint leaf
This smoothie tastes and smells so good, you will love it.
Participated in the
Makerspace Contest 2017