Find full written directions HERE! I also have links there to where I bought the coaster mold.
Remember to Subscribe to Craft Klatch on YouTube HERE!
Find 100's of Tutorials HERE!
You will need:
- Coaster mold
- Resin - I used Easy Cast
- Envirotex Lite would work too! For more info on either, go to www.eti-usa.com
- Black, red and white acrylic paint
- 2 Googly eyes
- Resin pigments - or something to color your resin
1. It's best to watch the video to see how it all came together.
Prepare your resin, according to the package directions. Make enough to cover the bottom of the mold.
2. Color as you like. I mixed pearl pigment dye, a couple drops of white and two drops of blue. Experiment until you get the color you want.
3. Pour into mold and let it cure.
4. Use a pen or pencil to draw and outline of Dracula's hair.
5. Using black acrylic paint, paint the hair, the eyebrows, a frown, and the nose. The hair and eyebrows will take at least two coats. Allow to dry.
6. Glue the eyes into place. I used a fast drying super glue.
7. Using white acrylic paint, paint the fangs.
8. Using red acrylic paint, paint a drop of blood.
9. Allow everything to dry!
10. Prepare more resin and pour over everything.
11. Allow to cure.