Jewelry box is essential for every woman to keep their jewelry safe and free from any damage. Moreover, it saves huge amount of time as the jewelries are sorted and we can find them easily. Lot of people have the habit of segregating their jewelry into different boxes while others just leave them behind.
Here we will make a jewelry box using toothpaste cover. Are you surprised to hear this? Well, it is true and easy to make but will definitely serve your purpose. Moreover, it is easy to handle and can be stored and adjusted at any place without much hassle. You can also carry the box with you wherever you travel.
Step 1: Things Required for Making DIY Jewelry Box Using Toothpaste Cover
- Printed paper
- Plastic wire
- Glue gum
- Packing tape
- Color brush
- Pen and pencil
Step 2: Let's Cut the Boxes!
- Take 2 boxes and make the markings as shown.
- Cut along the markings using a cutter.
- Take the Colgate box and cut small pieces from it.
Step 3: Let's Color the Boxes!
- Take the first box and use a white color to paint the inner portion of the box.
- Take the small Colgate box pieces and color them completely using different colors.
- Keep it aside to dry.
Step 4: Let's Give the Final Touch to the Box!
- Take a printed paper and take the exact measurement as that of the box.
- Draw lines as per the markings and run a cutter along these lines. Remember do not cut the lines, it is only for the purpose of easy folding.
- Take adhesive in a bowl and apply it all over the box.
- Put the colored boxes in the main box. These act as compartments or as a divider to segregate the jewelry from one another.
- Now fix a bead at the lower portion of the box using glue.
- Attach a plastic wire to the inner portion of the box and seal it with a white paper.
Wow!! Your jewelry box is now ready.
Step 5: Conclusion
As you can see, it is a very simple jewelry box. However, it does serve your purpose of keeping the jewelries in it in a segregated way. Moreover, the box is handy and easy to carry. It looks really attractive and decorative in its own way.
Do try our unique jewelry box and share your experiences and feedback with us.