Introduction: Rose N the Butterfly Cake
Whether it's your wedding anniversary or your hubby's birthday make this beautiful cake instantly for the occasions and fulfill that sweet tooth appetite.
Step 1: Ingredients
- Semi sweet Dark Chocolate - 250 g
- White Fondant- -100 g
- Whipped Cream - 250 g
- Golden Edible Colour
- Silicon mould of Butterfly shape
Step 2: Icing of the Cake
- Make a vanilla sponge cake or any other flavour you want.
- Slice your cake horizontally into three parts.
- Now put cream in between each layer of cake.
- Put a crumb coat of cream on your cake.
Simply use a little frosting and smooth it all over the cake
Step 3: Decorative Pieces
- Melt dark chocolate in double boiler .
- Then, after a minute pour it into the silicon mould of butterfly shape but it should be thin so pour the chocolate in only half of the mould
- Keep it in refrigerator to set.
- Take it outside after an hour and unmould it.
- Roll out the fondant with a rolling pin.
- Cut out Small circles of radius 2-3 cm from it.
- Now stick it all together one by one in a form of rose.
- Cover the rose from gloden edible colour.
- Make small balls from chocolate and white fondant.
- Cover the white balls from Golden edible colour.
- Make tiny beads from fondant and coat it from golden edible colour or you can also buy edible golden beads from market.
Step 4: Decoration
- Now stick the butterflies on the side potion of the cake as shown in the picture.
- Now pour drops of cream from piping bag on top of the cake and press it little from a spoon and slide it inwards.
- Now continue this process in next circle.
- Keep some space vacant in the centre of the cake and cut out a little of that portion to set that rose there .
- Stick the chocolate and golden balls in the lower part of the cake in each gap between butterflies and also in 1st layer of butterflies from golden balls.
- After all this sprinkle the golden beads on top of the cake.
Step 5: Final View
Now, what are you waiting for? Just dig in :)
Participated in the
Cake Decorating Contest