A team of 3 of my fourth grade students designed and built this table organizer for our school tools. Their team name is "The Crafters."
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
- Put 4 disks down in a square
- Attach the disks with zip ties like in the picture
- The center zip ties are crossing
- Place two disks upright on the edge of the base lined up with the base disks.
- Zip tie the disks like shown in the picture.
- Keep building the outside walls up with 8 disks
- Zip the disks onto the base
- Zip walls together
- Zip together four disks in the shape of a +
- Zip the + to the base and the sides
- Be sure to zip the disks on the corners and the bottom like shown in the picture.