8Instructables2,893Views8CommentsJoined July 14th, 2015
I like inventing things and solving problems. My available tools skills and materials frustrate me constantly. Writing instructables is a way for me, to stop ideas from turning in my head, to close the case on them and make room for new thoughts.
- PhilippW1 completed the lessons Writing an Instructable and Adding Photos, Publishing an Instructable, Welcome to Writing an Instructable, How to Write an Instructable and 1 other in the class How to Write an Instructable11 days ago
- PhilippW1 completed Starting a Handmade Business, The Costs of Selling , Running a Successful Shop and Promoting Your Handmade Business4 weeks ago
- PhilippW1 completed the lesson Introduction to Fusion 360: Design a Lamp in an Hour in the class 3D Design Class4 weeks ago
- PhilippW1 completed the lessons Lesson 3: Drawing in 2D, Tools & Materials, Lesson 4: Drawing in 3D, Light and Shadow and 1 other in the class Design Sketching Class4 weeks ago
- PhilippW1 completed the lessons Inspiration: Through Research, Ideation: Brainstorming & Sketching, Presentation: Final Model, Drawings + Renderings , Invention Class and 1 other in the class Invention Class8 weeks ago