Arduino + RF to create item/finder? Answered
1. I've got the idea to create this kind of project where people nowadays being careless and misplace their item. So to counter this problem, i want to create a device which can detect the object/item within an area/radius of the receiver and transmitter.
2. This is not only for item/object but also can be placed on your children just in case they are away from you thus this device can alert you in sound, sight ( blinking LED ) , and vibration.
1. Is it possible to only use 1 transmitter and receiver?
2. Just in case for future uses, can compass be implanted in this device where it will always shows to the transmitter?
3. Currently programming are very hard for me, where can i get reference for programming this kind of device?