Author Options:

Do they sell tiny little steam/fog/smoke generators? Answered

I'm not sure what to be looking for. I would like a tiny little thing that makes fog/steam/smoke. I think they are sold for model trains. What are these things called, and where could I get one? There is one in this instructable here.   


The forums are retiring in 2021 and are now closed for new topics and comments.