Author Options:

Do you need any help designing crossovers or tuning your speakers? Answered

I am a professional loudspeaker design engineer with many years experience in Hi-Fi, Pro-Audio and Commercial. I have extensive computer modelling and design tools alongside proefessional acoustic measurement facilities.

For a crossover design, send me the details of your project and I can send you the component values and schematic with system modeling etc.

You will get your system modelled and EQ to give you the best possible frequency response for your project.

For a cabinet tuning, send me the driver details and cabinet dimensions and i will calculate the port dimensions for you.

This will get you the best bass alignment for your system and maximise the low end efficiency.

The quality of the results will depend on the quality of the information available.

Prices start at $25 for simple cabinet tuning.




The forums are retiring in 2021 and are now closed for new topics and comments.