Be carefull doing this, because televisions do not have a "chassis ground" point like the OLD OLD tube tv's did back in 1960. If you connect wires directly to the inside of the TV ... like... directly to the speakers, then it could cause a shock hazard or could damage your tv or stereo. This problem can be overcome by connecting a 1 to 1 ratio isolation transformer to the speaker of the TV. Then the output of the transformer connected to a series 1k resistor and then to the RCA output jack. You will probably need a 1k resistor also in series with the input side also, to limit audio current going to the audio isolation transformer. Radio shack sells a very small isolation transformer for a few dollars that might work. Even though i have done this myself to older tvs, i can not guarantee you will not have any problems of shock hazard, fire hazard or damage to your equipment. So do this at your own risk.